Phil & Darbi
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Pregnancy Photo Shoot
Phil and I did a photo shoot just before our anniversary with our friend Lauren. She did a fabulous job with the pictures. I was 21 weeks pregnant with Kaylee. Here's a few to look at:
1 comment:
Tia Harms
said...
This is such a beautiful picture of you two (three!). I love it!
10:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado Harms
About Me
philanddarbi
Littleton, Colorado, United States
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Dan, Tia, and Baby Grayson
Matt, Sara, Elizabeth and Ruby Harms
Castle Kallenberger
Barbers: Snipets of Life
Kristen's Blog in Ethiopia
Wendee, Paul, Dahlia and Mahala
Colorado Henningers
The Been Briefing
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(7)
▼
July
(2)
37 week adventure: Camping
Pregnancy Photo Shoot
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
1 comment:
This is such a beautiful picture of you two (three!). I love it!
Post a Comment