Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Month Long Vacation

When we originally decided to move to Colorado so Phil could go to grad school, we didn't know that we'd both enjoy a month long vacation before starting jobs. Phil started his job yesterday, and so far I thinks he likes it! He's joined the Starbucks team as a Barista. While this job may not be in the direction he sees his future going, its a great part time job that doesn't use up too much of his brain so that he can focus his energy on his counseling program. I am still unemployed. I have had some promising interviews (4 to be exact) at Denver Seminary in the Admission Department. I have my final interview this afternoon. Please pray that if this doesn't work out, that God will provide, and quickly, too. Not to be hasty, but the bank accounts are growing smaller by the day. This has been a great faith lesson for us, and learning to trusting in God every day.

In other news, we have tried to go hiking several times this weekend, and even on Monday, but it keeps raining! Now, we love the rain, and it is desperately needed here, but its summer! This is the time of year to be out doors, exploring, hiking camping...Oh well. It has to get sunny sometime.

Our new couch arrived! We're thrilled to not have not sit on the floor anymore. Our necks were getting sore, and the floor really isn't all the comfortable if you're trying to watch a movie.

No comments: