Sunday, May 04, 2008

Selah Gala and Wine

As I was looking through some pictures we have taken recently, I realized I haven't updated our blog life in a while. So here's the last few weeks...

Selah Gala i.e. "Seminary Prom"

Each year toward the end of the school year, Denver Seminary puts on an evening of fun to help both staff/faculty and students relieve some pent up stress. There was dinner, karaoke contest, even a comedian and to end the night, dancing. Phil and I were asked to teach some dancing, and we decided swing, of course, and a slow, romantic Rhumba would be the best options. Phil and I thought this a great opportunity to break out of vintage clothes. I even tried finger waves and pin curls! Wow, that was tough. But we looked great! Here's a few pics: (note: these pictures are after dancing...)

The other to take place recently was the launch party for my new business as a Independant Wine Consultant for Wine Shop at Home. The tasting went well, and I must say, I am impressed with the quality of wine for such a great price. Please let me know if you ever need wine for an occasion. I'd be more then happy to help you pick out the best wine for your event!







3 comments:

trinity said...

fun stuff. like the pin curls even after dancing the night away.

Sara said...

Gosh you're a gorgeous couple! Thanks for sharing these. Sounds like a fun evening. We can't wait to see you later this month! Love, sara

Mom Y said...

Wow you guys look great....sounds like a lot of fun.
we will see you in a short month.
Dad