For those of you who don't know, Meet Me in St Louis, with Judy Garland, is one of my favorite movies of all time! I know, its a musical, but what can I say? I love it still.
Well, Phil and I got to go to St Louis last weekend, and meet our new niece for the first time. It was great to see Ruby's smiling face in person, and experience the great joy in that family! Elizabeth, Ruby's older sister, is doing so well, and was so friendly and warm to both Phil and I. She would happy greet us with a "hi, hi, hi - uncle Phil, antie Darbi!" It made our hearts warm.
It was wonderful to spend some time with Matt and Sara and be a help to them around the house. We enjoyed getting to see where they live, meet some of their friends, and experience their life for a few days. Click on the link to the right "Colorado Harms' Photos" for pics and we'll try to get some videos posted soon.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment