Monday, October 26, 2009

From spring to winter

I cannot believe it is actually the end of October. Really? How did that happen? I must've blinked or something, cause last I remember it was late Spring, and I was looking forward to the summer.

Well the summer came and went without too much excitement. Phil had practicum, classes, more classes, work and training and mentoring. I worked. And did homework, too. We had planned to go on all kinds of hikes and maybe even get in some camping trips. Unfortunately, those didn't happen. I was looking back in my pictures to see what happened this summer.

Since the last post, we've moved into our lovely house...

...both sets of parents have come to visit, which was awesome...
...I planted and grew a vegetable garden...
...and we traveled to Oregon in August for my friend Alli's wedding.


...next post...our trip to California...



2 comments:

Lily of the Valley said...

Good times.

Jody and Ruth Been said...

so glad to see your blog! thanks for sharing!!! i'll keep you on my list, so i can check for updates. :)