Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Over Due

So it has been way too long since I've updated our blog. I got into Facebook and forgot about blogging. Its time to put something on here instead of that stupid picture of me trying to some kind of cross between belly-dancing and hula. 

Life for the last few months has been good. We bought a house...

(...though it has since been panted and moved into)
We'll take some new pics of it now, as home.

Then we went to California for Christmas. We spent our time with family - both Phil's and mine. We got to spend some quality time with our nieces and nephews, as well as parents and siblings.

Proud uncle Phil and baby Grayson
Above: Grandpa with Ruby
Below: Grandma and Elizabeth

Aunt Darbi with Gray-babe

The cousins!!
We got some family pictures which I hope to post soon.

When Christmas was over, and the new year about to begin, we headed home to start work on our new house. 

School started up again for both us, me right after arriving home, Phil a few weeks later. Since then we've been juggling jobs, making the house look nice and moving and school. We didn't really take many pictures in between. Not too many blog-worthy things happened. Until....

...I decided (and finally got up the nerve) to do something I've wanted to do for years.
I got a nose ring. 
While it hurt a bit (ok, slightly more than a bit), its sorta fun and quirky. And makes me feel spunky. 

To finish out this blog, I'll post a few pics from my parents visit last weekend. We had a great time with them. My dad helped get some stuff done around the house, and we had a great eating, laughing, laughing some more. Here are some pics from the free tour at Hammond's Candy Factory.






1 comment:

kim, andrew, ieva, isak and greta said...

Darbs, I LOVE the nose ring!! You're seriously too cute!!! :)